Do any of these questions apply to you?
- Do you start thinking about your food choices hours before meal time?
- Do you stress and agonize when someone invites you to go out to eat, or prior to attending a party because you're afraid of "slipping" on your diet or eating plan?
- Are you tired of hearing "naturally thin" people say, "just eat when you're hungry, and stop when you're full?"
- Do you find it hard to distinguish between hunger cues and other urges to eat, like boredom, emotional duress, or cravings?
- Do you defer enjoyment of your favorite foods during the week and go hog wild on the weekend?
- Do you find it hard to focus on people and conversation when there is food present? Like the tray of breakfast pastries at a team meeting?
- Have you ever declined an invitation or behaved differently at a social function because of food? Either because you're bingeing, or avoiding food, or focused on anything other than being present and enjoying your life due to food?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, take heart. It doesn't have to be this way! Check out my "Guide to Body Lovin' Food Choices" to revamp how you approach food and mealtimes.